DEAR YOUR ROYAL MAJESTY, LOVE FROM BRITAIN
The nation’s much-loved and longest reigning British monarch, Queen Elizabeth, has just celebrated her 90thBirthday. Here at One4all, we conducted research to uncover the true extent of the nation’s love affair with its royal family.
So with the Queen’s belated birthday celebrations happening in London in May, just how many of us will be celebrating with her?
- The research revealed that 64% of Brits will celebrate the Queen’s 90th over the coming weeks.
But how ould Brits who want to give the Queen a gift butunsure what to get her find the perfect present?
- 17% of the Nation would use the Queen's online wishlist to help inspire a gift for her special day.
- If they couldn’t find the inspiration needed, they would then approach members of the royal family to find out what she might like
- 24% envisage Prince Harry will celebrate his 90th birthday with a wild weekend in Las Vegas.
- 1 in 10 imagine Prince William taking a trip to the moon to mark his 90th year.
- 27% predict Prince George and Princess Charlotte will throw their parents surprise 90th birthday parties when their time comesWhen it comes to presents, what would Brits gift the Queen for her 90th birthday?
- A commissioned portrait of her grandchildren
- Afternoon tea
- A new corgi puppy
- A private dinner with a celebrity chef
- And the gift of choice in the form of a gift cardDid you do anything to celebrate Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday? Tweet or comment on Facebook to let us know, using the hashtag #QueensBirthday.