Retailer of the Month
Win one of five €50 JUST EAT Gift Cards
Just Eat now has over 1900 takeaway restaurants online, and with the Just Eat app at your fingertips, it's easier than ever to access local eateries for lunchtime and evening options, across a huge range of over 30 cuisines. We have everything from Chinese to Indian, Pizza to Salads, Sushi to Burritos, Gluten Free & Celiac, and a whole range of Healthy Options.
For you chance to win one of the €50 Gift Cards, answer below
- Prize: one of five €50 JUST EAT Gift Cards. There are no alternatives offered for this prize.
- This promotion is open to clients/customers of The Gift Voucher Shop Ltd, excluding employees of The Gift Voucher Shop Ltd, JUST EAT , their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. No third party bulk entries. JUST Eat reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- The promotion closing date is 31.01.2016
- Entry into the draw is deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions and that entrants agree to abide by these rules.
- This promotion may be amended or withdrawn at anytime as the Promoter’s reasonable discretion.
- The 5winners will be drawn at random from all entries received.
- The winner will be notified by telephone. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at JUST EAT discretion.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The delivery of this prize is the sole responsibility for the Retailer making the offer and An Post, Bank of Ireland and The Gift Voucher Shop Ltd. are not liable for any non performance issue relating to it. Should you wish to complain about goods and services obtained under the terms of this promotion please bring it to the attention of the retailer concerned to obtain satisfaction If you are dissatisfied with the retailers response to a complaint please contact our Customer Service line on 01 8708100 (Ireland) or 08450822480 (UK). We will seek to resolve the issue with the retailer if they have not acted within the terms and conditions of the offer on your behalf. We do not accept liability for the actions of the retailers in respect of offers or promotions made.