Retailer of the month
Win 1 of 6 €50 Penneys Gift Cards
Penneys opened its first store in Dublin in 1969 and today operates in 36 stores across Ireland.
Terms and Conditions
- Prize: 6 x €50 Penneys Gift Cards. There are no alternatives offered for this prize.
- This promotion is open to clients/customers of The Gift Voucher Shop Ltd, excluding employees of The Gift Voucher Shop Ltd, Penneys, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. No third party bulk entries. Penneys reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- The promotion closing date is 31st December, 2019
- Entry into the draw is deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions and that entrants agree to abide by these rules.
- This promotion may be amended or withdrawn at anytime as the promoter’s reasonable discretion.
- The 6 winners will be drawn at random from all entries received.
- The winner will be notified by telephone. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance. If a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period, if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at the discretion of the said Retailer.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner/s details will be sent to you in a password protected format. Their details may not be used for any other purpose.
- The delivery of this prize is the sole responsibility for the retailer making the offer, An Post, Bank of Ireland and The Gift Voucher Shop Ltd. are not liable for any non performance issue relating to it. If you are unhappy about the goods and services obtained under the terms of this promotion, please bring it to the attention of the retailer concerned to obtain satisfaction. If you are dissatisfied with the retailer’s response and please contact our Customer Service line on 01 8708100 (Ireland) or 08450822480 (UK). We will seek to resolve the issue with the retailer if they have not acted within the terms and conditions of the offer on your behalf. We do not accept liability for the actions of the retailers in respect of offers or promotions made.