Personalise My Card - Gift Card & Greeting Card Terms and Conditions & Image Guidelines
Terms & Conditions
This page informs you of the additional conditions relating to the Gift Voucher Shop’s Personalise My Card service ('the Service') and supplement the general conditions of the Terms & Conditions of Use of the One4all Gift Card.
Please read these terms carefully before you use our Personalise My Card Service. You may only use our websites (and services provided through our websites) if you agree to these terms. Your continued use of our websites indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
In the event of any inconsistency between these additional conditions and the general conditions, these additional conditions will apply in relation to the Service.
2. Uploading your own Image
3. Uploading an Image from our gallery
6. Changing these conditions
Uploaded images used in Personalise My Card, gift cards or greeting card designs must conform to the following guidelines:
You must own the image or have the permission of the image owner to use it.
If your image includes another person, you must have their consent to use it.
The image you choose for your card must not contain any of the following:
- Company names or trademarks – e.g., images marked with ® or ™ signs
- Images or text protected by copyright – e.g., images marked with © or other watermarks or notations
- Slogans, tag lines, branding, marketing or promotional products, services or images of companies
- Images of, or the name or nickname of, celebrities, musicians, sportspersons, entertainers, public figures, film stars, cartoon characters, members of the royal family or other famous people
- Contact information – e.g., telephone numbers, URLs, Facebook and Twitter usernames account numbers, addresses or email addresses
- Provocative, lewd or sexual images or content
- Offensive material – e.g. images, signs, symbols or text relating to violence, death, injury, racism, cruelty, profanity, obscenity, weapons, firearms, ammunition or terrorism
- Anti-social or obscene behaviour, or socially unacceptable groups
- Content where drinking, being drunk, smoking or gambling is the focus
- Text, unless benign and in the English language
- Any image that might reflect poorly or might engender hostility towards company brands, including Bank of Ireland or the Gift Voucher Shop
- Weapons, unless in a ceremonial context
- Political statements or images relating to ethnicity or religion Images, signs, symbols or text relating to money, currency, drugs, tobacco, alcohol, gangs, hatred, graffiti, betting, gambling, or financial products and services
- Images of flags, If any of these are used, they can only be images of the original national flags and must not be edited, cropped or have any additional art work or writing on them