Which stores accept the Favourites Gift Cards?
Each Favourites Gift Card will have its own set of retailers where you can use your Card.
For the most up to date list of participating retailers for each Favourites Gift Card, please visit one4allfavourites.ie
How do I spend my Favourites Gift Card online?
Visit one4allfavourites.ie and follow the Swap instructions to complete the transaction using your Gift Card like you would a Visa Debit card. You will be swapping your Gift Card for a retailer’s e-code – check your Favourites Gift Card’s page for more details
If you need more help spending online, full instructions are available here.
Can I ‘top up’ or add extra funds to my Favourites Gift Card?
Unfortunately it is not currently possible to top up your Favourites Gift Card with additional funds, as the Favourites Gift Card is a single-load card.
How do I check the balance on my Favourites Gift Card?
There are a range of ways to check your Card balance.
- Check balance online by clicking here.
- Download our new iOS or Android app
I tried spending my Favourites Gift Card online and it didn’t work?
You can only redeem your Favourites Gift card via www.one4allfavourites.ie. Click here for instructions on how to redeem.
If you have tried to make a payment online and received an error or decline message please see the table below for the list of reasons this might occur.
The most common reasons for declines are:
- Incorrect Card number or expiration date has been entered for online transactions. Please re-enter your Card details and use the Valid Thru date as the expiry date.
- There are insufficient funds on your Card. Check the total amount of your purchase and adjust to ensure that it is below the balance remaining on your Card.
- Using autofill or scan card option when entering in payment details has incorrectly captured details – retry and manually type in your Card details