We are continuously addressing the COVID-19 situation to ensure the health and safety of our staff and customers while maintaining our service. We are following advice from the World Health Organisation, Governments and Local Authorities. As we are now part of Blackhawk Network we will also benefit from their global task force and direction.
We will continue to monitor it closely and enact plans where needed to minimise any potential impact. Our thoughts are with those affected and the people working tirelessly to care for them.
Ordering One4all Gift Cards
You can continue to order One4all Gift Cards online as always. Please note there may be longer delivery times than normal.
Please see below a promo code to avail of Free Postage and Packaging until 31st May.
Promo code: HAPPYTOHELP
You can also continue to purchase One4all Gift Cards from our Distribution Partners; An Post, Tesco, PostPoint and Circle K outlets nationwide.
You can also choose to buy a One4all Digital Gift Card, which can be purchased, sent and spent all from your phone. It can be sent via email or text message to friends, loved ones and colleagues, and the card is completely contactless when spent in-store.
One4all Digital can also be spent online, just like a traditional One4all Gift Card*. If you wish to say ‘thank you’, wish someone well or send someone a treat during this period of self-isolation and social distancing, we recommend using One4all Digital.
*please note as of 10th January 2020, due to new regulations, there is a limit of €50 per transaction online using your One4all Gift Card.
Please see below for some of the steps we have implemented during this time:
- Global task force comprising members of senior management and other key internal stakeholders specifically committed to overseeing COVID-19 development.
- European Business Continuity Team comprising Country Leads, Operational and Technology Teams, overseeing local actions and working to minimise any risks addressed on our Risk Register.
- Operations Teams working closely with suppliers to ensure their contingency plans are in line with our own, to support our customers.
- Our Customer Service Teams are being provided with the ability to answer queries from home, in the event of having to close any of our offices. We also have the facility to switch calls and emails to other office locations.
- Frequent communications with our employees advising them of latest recommendations for self-isolation and working from home.
- Air travel has been restricted and meetings are held remotely if possible.
- Technology Teams have enabled as many people as possible to work from home, to ensure we can continue to service our customers and partners.
We expect to be able to maintain our normal means of communication with our customers, partners and suppliers as the situation around the globe continues to evolve.
If there are any important updates to share or impacts to our business, we intend to advise you as soon as possible.
For questions or concerns, please contact our customer service team:
Phone: +353 1 8708100 to check balance on your gift card. Alternatively, email email@example.com
Stay safe, take care and look after one another.
All the best,
The team at One4all