One4all General Competition Full Terms and Conditions
1. Competitions are open to anyone over the age of 18 except employees, directors, officers or agents of An Post or GVS Gift Voucher Shop Limited, or family members of such employees, directors, officer or agents of An Post or GVS Gift Voucher shop Ltd
2. The Promoter of the competition is The Gift Voucher Shop Limited, having its registered office at Unit 2, Swords Business Park, Swords, Co. Dublin.
3. The Promoter will hold the entrant's personal information solely for the purposes of administering the competition.
4. The closing date of the competition will be announced separately for each individual competition .Entries which are incomplete or illegible will not be accepted. Entries on which more than one person's name appears will not be accepted.
5. No responsibility will be accepted and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of entries, whether the correspondence relates to claims of entries being lost or delayed in the course of transmission or otherwise. Proof of postage will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries will not be returned.
6. The Winner of a competition will be chosen randomly by the judges. The judges' decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into by the judges or the promoter in relation to the competition or anything connected with it.
7. The Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions that apply to One4all Gift Cards, these terms and conditions are available at https://www.one4all.ie//competitions-tcs The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any claims in relation to the use of the Prize.
8. If the prize is not claimed or accepted, or if GVS cannot contact the winner within 30 days of the competition GVS reserve the right to award a prize to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
9. The Winner may be asked to provide documentary proof of their name and address. The use of a false name or address by an entrant will disqualify them from winning; The Prize will not be paid to any nominee or assignee of the Winner. The Prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be offered. The Winner will bear sole responsibility for all (if any) taxes payable. The Promoter reserves the right to notify State authorities of the identity of the Winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the Winner's name, address and photograph for the purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and the Winners agree to take part in such related promotional activities as the promoter may require.
10. By entering the competition entrants are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions of the competition. Any breach of these terms and conditions, as determined exclusively by the promoter, will result in disqualification.
11. The promoter accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from the competition or the awarding of the prize or the payment to the Winner of the value of the Prize.
12. The promoter reserves the right in their absolute discretion to disqualify any person from the competition, to add to, amend or waive any rule without prior notice to the entrant and, in the event of circumstances beyond its control, to cancel the competition at any stage.
13. This agreement is governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.