1. You happily chomp your way through one of these for breakfast:
And this an afternoon snack:
2. You go through the RTE Guide with military precision, circling the programmes you want to watch.
3. You promise to ‘catch up’ with people over ‘the Christmas’ but really plan to take up residence on the couch for the week.
4. You can’t stop humming the tune to the Coca-Cola ad. Holidays are coming!
5. Sequins are an essential part of your wardrobe.
6. Christmas FM is a permanent fixture on your phone/car radio and you get excited every time you hear ‘All I Want for Christmas is You’.
7. The streets are filled with Christmas jumpers.
8. Midnight mass is a social outing complete with outfit planning.
9. Suddenly your regular coffee looks boring and you feel pressure to add cinnamon, cherry or eggnog.
10. Ryan Tubridy makes you feel like you’re eight years old again as you’re glued to the Late Late Toy Show.