Rewarding is what we do best!
Win a €100 One4all Gift Card!
We’re looking for a photo of One4all Gift Cards point of sale on display in your Post Office. The most impressive displays could win you one of ten One4all Gift Cards!
All you'll need to do is to take a photograph of One4all Gift Cards point of sale on display in your Post Office, enter your contact details and unique Post Office Groff number and you're in with a chance to win a €100 One4all Gift Card!
Enter the competition
Competition Terms & Conditions
- To be entered into the draw, applicants must enter before 31st January 2022. Winners will be drawn at random on 7th February 2022.
- Winners will be picked at random using automated software and will be contacted within 7 days of closing date.
- All entries must include (a) Post Office FAD code (b) name (c) email (d) phone number (e) town/village (f) upload photo of O4A collateral on display. Failure to include all of the aforementioned elements will render the entry invalid.
- We reserve the right to reject any entries that are inaudible, incomplete, illegible, incomprehensible, damaged, or otherwise deficient. We also reserve the right to reject entries that are unlawful, indecent, racist, inflammatory, defamatory or which we consider to be otherwise harmful to the goodwill and reputation of our business.
- We accept no responsibility for any late, lost, or misdirected entries including but not limited to texts, calls or emails not received due to technical disruptions, network congestion or any other reason.
- This competition is open to One4all Postmasters in the Ireland only.
- The winning entries will win a €100 One4all Gift Card. Winners will be contacted by email.
- If winners do not respond to claim their prize within 90 days, they will automatically forfeit their prize and another winner will be chosen at random.
- Prizes cannot be returned, transferred, or exchanged.
- Compensation will not be provided for prizes that have been lost, stolen, or forfeited.
- Any breach of these terms will result in disqualification from entry and an obligation on the winner to return the prize if such breach is not discovered until after a prize is awarded.
- These terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the Ireland.